At Design Air we can manage and provide all aspects of any compressed air installation work you may require including pipework, delivery & positioning of equipment, electrical connection, condensate management, ducting & ventilation, commissioning, testing and certification.
At Design Air we take great pride in ensuring that any installation work we carry out is to a very high standard. If you're not completely satisfied with the work carried out then neither are we.
We also ensure that any work carried out for you is done in accordance with industry best practice guidelines and in accordance with the original manufacturers recommendations.
The market for compressed air installation work is extremely competitive. As such we carefully monitor this to ensure that we are providing you with the best value solution available. Effectively we want to provide you with a quality installation that works with your budget.
Where required, we will manage all aspects of your installation for you including;
- System design & sizing
- Producing layout & pipework drawings
- Producing the required bill of materials
- Producing a schedule of work that suits your site requirements
- Producing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Procuring and storing all required materials well in advance of the start date
- Inspection and testing of the installation work
- Documentation Management
- Certification of the installation work